Old September 3rd 03, 04:00 PM
Lars Balzer

Default Are you searching for millions of free chess-games for your database? UPDATED LINKCOLLECTION!

Dear all,

are you searching for millions of free downloadable chess-games for
your database?
Just have a look at:
http://www-user.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~balzer/chessgames.html
It is a collection of links which link to WWW-pages all around the
world where you can download chessgames in various formats (pgn, cbf,
cbv, nic,...) for free!

Or perhaps you know some other WWW-pages which I can put in my
link-collection? I would love to have some more exotic links (from
China, Japan,...).

And if you like that page or if you have some ideas or comments; my
guestbook at:
http://www-user.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~balzer/guestbook.html
would like to see as much nice entries as possible ;-)

Best regards
Lars Balzer