Old April 26th 04, 11:46 PM posted to alt.chess
Modis Podis
Default looking for chess clock

hey everybody, i'm looking for a replacement chess clock, as I
lost mine a while back and haven't gone about replacing it yet...
I had an old Jerger, but I hear they've since gone out of

I've always fancied those digital ones that are black,
with the white faces, and or the little white digital ones,
although there's something special about hearing the tick tock
of the jerger, and watching the minute hand bring up the flag.

anybody have a reccomendation as to where I might purchase?