Old July 29th 03, 07:42 AM
Mr. Hat

Default Peter Leko back from the dead to play Chess960!

eepmeep (John Fernandez) wrote in message ...
Subject: Peter Leko back from the dead to play Chess960!
From:
(Mr. Hat)
Date: 7/27/2003 2:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time
In article ,
(John Fernandez) wrote:

So, out of curiousity, how many people here actually engage in Chess960
from time to time? Sadly I never hear much about it, though it makes for a
compelling match that in many aspects is more intellectually challenging
than "traditional" games.

I've been playing shuffle chess variants since the late 90's, and I've

though
that they were very boring.

John Fernandez

What a pity.

I don't see why it's any better than regular chess. It's not very interesting
at all.

John Fernandez

All I said was that it's a pity. I feel badly for you.

M.H.