Old August 10th 03, 03:15 AM
Altes Wiesel

Default The Reds Lie Again -- And Again

"JimEade" wrote in message
From: "Altes Weisel"

snip

I don't know who the Weisel is, but I do know who the Weasel was. There

are
only two choices. We've been lied to year after year after year. Or,

there
has been massive incompetence year after year after year.

Which is easier to believe -- that people consistently act massively
incompetently, or that people consistently lie? One would think that random
chance would make the latter more likely.

My council is to not attribute to malice what incompetence may more easily
explain. Maybe, it's been both, but we're passed the point of caring. We

are
on death's door.

Let's focus. How do we become competent?

The same way we would make progress if you believed they were liars. Get
rid of them.

James Eade
Remove the Sheesh to respond. Don't worry. Talk happy.