Old May 15th 17, 10:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
[email protected]

Default Mike Leahy is a LIAR and a THIEF that Does NOT honor hisso-called Money Back Promise

On Sunday, February 22, 2004 at 9:29:43 AM UTC-5, newsgroup_mail wrote:
Yesterday I met with a local tournament player in our club who advised me
that he shelled out some money for Leahy's Bookup Express after having
recieved numerous emails aggressively encouraging him to upgrade from his
Bookup-Lite. He said he decided to give it a try mostly to stop the emails
from coming but found that he began getting even MORE emails after that (I
guess he was put on Leahy's sucker list) as Leahy began trying to peddle his
other crap. The tournament player said he was not at all impressed with the
software and sent it back to Leahy postage prepaid and did not receive one
dime back. It has been over 4 months. I am not going to mention this
person's name as I do not want him to be the subject of Leahy's (and the
numerous other phoney IDs that he uses in the newsgroup) attacks.

Got to love these internet Rambos who would **** their pants if they ever actually encountered one of the people they are libeling and/or insulting!