Old August 4th 03, 03:12 PM
EZoto

Default Radjabov Destroys Anand

On 3 Aug 2003 18:19:33 -0700, (Scott) wrote:

What is the difference between Kasparov and Anand losing vs. Radjabov
winning How many "lucky" games does he have to win for you to see
his skill as genuine? Oh, wait, I get it - Kasparov and Anand were
both sick and had little sleep those days - I understand now . . .

Who says his skill isn't genuine? The games your showing are double
edged and could have gone either way. Anand could have won that game.
You make it sound like Anand was totally outplayed with no chance.
Kramnik beat him. No one is making a big deal about it now are they?

EZoto