Clock

Old July 29th 03, 06:33 AM posted to alt.chess
Dr. Robert Faurisson

Default Clock

I bought a Chronos and I highly recommend it! It isn't the cheapest chess
clock on the market, but it is arguably the very best. It has every setting
you could imagine and will even generate shuffle chess positions.

"Chris Kantack" wrote in message
k.net...
In article ,
says...
Hi group.

Anyone know where i can buy a cheap clock on the internet?

/Frederik

Since you posted this in alt.chess I'll assume you are referring to a

chess
clock. Don't know how cheap is cheap for you but shoot, you can get a

full
featured state-of-the-art digital clock nowadays for around $50.

Check out my review page of GameTime II at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/l...s/gametime.htm

Good luck!
Chris Kantack
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/lcdchess/home.htm