how do we get rid of the spam here??

Old August 5th 03, 06:49 AM posted to alt.chess
Mike Murdock

Default how do we get rid of the spam here??

Is there a way I can filter out all the Spam in this newsgroup?? I belong
to some newsgroups that have almost no Spam whereas this one is ridiculous.

Old August 5th 03, 08:08 AM posted to alt.chess
PJ DiSanti

If that "Need Money?" post bugs you I know they give you 6 physical
addresses you could perhaps send them a signal that you don't appreciate
spam, I don't know, maybe package and mail them a few pounds of predigested
Spam? Just a thought.

PJ

--

'Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.' - Euripides

..sdrawkcab dootsrednu tub sdrawrof devil si efiL

news:[email protected]