A new DB for free

Old September 12th 03, 09:33 PM posted to alt.chess
ChessliB

Default A new DB for free

Published to day: 2 555 321 games in Scid-, cbv- and PGN-format.

-af-
www.chesslib.no

Old September 15th 03, 07:38 PM posted to alt.chess
Thomas T. Veldhouse

"ChessliB" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Published to day: 2 555 321 games in Scid-, cbv- and PGN-format.

-af-
www.chesslib.no

I didn't follow the link, but this is free once again? It was a for fee
site last I checked.

Tom Veldhouse

Old September 15th 03, 10:17 PM posted to alt.chess
Henrik Dinesen

Thomas T. Veldhouse skrev:
"ChessliB" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

Published to day: 2 555 321 games in Scid-, cbv- and PGN-format.

-af-
www.chesslib.no

I didn't follow the link, but this is free once again? It was a for fee
site last I checked.

Tom Veldhouse

Free again..!