USCF governance vs dictatorship

Old October 28th 03, 10:37 PM posted to alt.chess,francom.echecs,nl.sport.schaken,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics
A1

Default USCF governance vs dictatorship

which is what you get in Yahoo games, MSN games, the ICC etc, you guys in
his group gribe on one hand about the future of chess (as an organized force
or etc) but then you gripe about encouraging the kids who also pay for what
they get ( argue numbers with the devil) and then you advocate the benefits
of complete corporate chess monsters like Yahoo games, MSN games, the ICC
etc. so what are you fascists? is that what you want? well iof that's the
case you are doomed because one doesn't have to pay dues for that ... and
what you should do is organize (if you got it in you) but after what you've
said I fear what you will concoct

A1
USCFRNF

I can be contacted thru

http://uk.geocities.com/uscfrnf/
http://b.webring.com/hub?ring=uscfrankandfile1
http://groups.msn.com/chesstravel

"Chuck Coleman" wrote in message

"Angelo DePalma"
wrote in
message ...
Chuck,

Whatever system was devised in the 30s has

obviously outlived its
usefulness. If what you're implying (and what I

said) is true, then it's
trouble.

Angelo

Agreed. The USCF is only as good as the people
who run it. I think they have some good people in
there now, for the most part. However, so much
damage has been done, and the blatant unfairness
of the dues structure is sending adults away with
every month, it seems to me.

On top of that, ICC is a well-oiled machine (with
many, many features) that gives unlimited play, 24
hrs a day, every day, for the price of a year's
worth of adult USCF dues. And if you're a young
student, you can get ICC for about $25 a year,
unlimited play, etc. The only drawback with ICC
is that you don't always know whether your
opponent is making the moves all by himself. But
I hear that they're getting better and better at
catching the cheaters, so even that problem is
being solved.

Old October 29th 03, 08:58 AM posted to alt.chess,francom.echecs,nl.sport.schaken,rec.games.chess.play-by-email,rec.games.chess.politics
A1

Gee Spam Scone*1 (see footnote 1)

How dare you insult Caveman for he has more human qualities in his pinkie
than you have in everything you got (whatever that is) as for me your words
don't bother me as:

I guess your personal insults just reflect as to what an insulting example
of a miserable human being you are .....
and sorry .... yes sorry ....
but by your shallow tasty brainless remarks I guess to have nothing to write
on the substance of my posting regarding a membership group based on the
association model vs the corporative one as:

1. Corporate members/memberships don't have voting rights (and on a good
note they would have to listen to your drivel; and;
2. Your passing comments [sic]) entertain us with the ridiculous nature of
your manner (by the way you and your friends should blame any and all of my
typographical, spelling, and grammar errors on MicroSoft as its software
checks and proofs my work.

Did you pay your dues? I see you are expiring

A1

I can be contacted thru:
http://uk.geocities.com/uscfrnf/
http://b.webring.com/hub?ring=uscfrankandfile1
http://groups.msn.com/chesstravel

P.S.

Mr Spam Scone is aka Neil Brennen (*1 footnote1)

I see by your meager references that according to the PSCF you are publisher
and editor of the Delaware Valley Chess (and undoubtedly you have some
(though meager circulation) and since:

Neil R Brennan USCF ID 12672893, regular arting 1573, quick rating 1280, 439
East Marshall St Apt 4, Norristown, Pa 19401 tel phone #610-272-0476 your
membership is soon to expire and according to your posted rating almost
anyone else (including I) would not have much trouble kicking your butt for
you are a very disrespectful guy for someone who is allegededly so literate

Duh can you spell literate you illiterate?
ORIGINAL POSTING RESPONDED
TO----------------------------------------------------------"Spam Scone"
wrote in message
om...
"A1" wrote in message

. ..

Andrew Zero, AKA USCF Rank End Fool Comite, wrote:
[...]

Amazing. This poster makes LeMoronCaveman seem intelligent by comparison.

------
footnote 1 Spam Scones's identity was deduced from the contents of his
posting January 24, 2001 on Google.com

From: Neil Brennen )
Subject: Jay Whitehead responds to Neil Brennen
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.misc, rec.games.chess.politics,
rec.games.chess.computer, rec.games.chess.analysis
Date: 2001-01-24 23:30:10 PST

In article ,
Neil Brennen wrote:
In article ,
(Sam Sloan) wrote:
I will be happy to prove to Mr. Brennen that at least two games widely
published as "Morphy-Lowenthal" are fakes IF he can help me find
translators.