Is Bobby Fischer crazy?

Old November 1st 03, 06:07 PM posted to alt.chess
tom

Default Is Bobby Fischer crazy?

Go here http://home.att.ne.jp/moon/fischer/
This is Fischer's personal home page. Listen to some of his radio
interviews. It's frightening!

"tgentry" wrote in message
link.net...
Wow I had no idea he had gotten so bad. He is obviously not well, the

people
around him should get him help. Very sad story.

"FERRANTE" wrote in message
Being new to chess, I decided to research Bobby Fischer. I could not
believe what I found. Go here and read this:

http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/2002/12/chun.htm

Has he always been like this?
Mark Anthony Ferrante