The thing about web rings

Old November 12th 03, 10:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.chess,rec.puzzles,alt.games
|-|erc

Default The thing about web rings

You know my chess r-i-n-g would be more fun if www.c-h-e-s-s.com wasn't
the only site on it. You click next site and it goes to www.c-h-e-s-s.com, you
click previous site and it goes to www.c-h-e-s-s.com, you click random site
and yep, it goes to www.c-h-e-s-s.com !!

It takes about 30 seconds to join, just write a small paragraph about your site
for the index, grab the couple lines of html and upload your new site and the
ring panel appears! Give me a day to approve it then whoever signs up first
is the next site after www.c-h-e-s-s.com so you should get a free 5 visitors
a day just from that! It cuts out all the padding from webring its very fast.

I've redone all the graphics, thanks to the visitors who checked out the place its
an exceptional way to surf if it could get started, because you can go from any
site in any ring to any other site with about 4 clicks, and all sites have to have
no popups, if you've ever tried navigating webring you'd know why. Also the
astronomy r-i-n-g can be accessed from my www.searchsky.com which plots
the positions of stars, sun and moon (planets still to do), which is very useful
for planning when to bring out your telescope! And you can find out about
*starting* a games web ring or puzzles ring at the site, don't expect your members to pay
for membership at webring.com!

Herc

--
http://www.highiqsociety.org/common/...imed12.htm?IQ7