Fritz and chess

Old November 21st 03, 02:18 AM posted to alt.chess
Tom

Default Fritz and chess

Hi, I'm trying to find ways of loading half played games into my fritz
program. First does anyone know some good sites and second how do I do that?
I tried loading some of the games I play wiht my friend from its your
turn.com website but the format does not work as an ascii paste. Hmmm
Any advice would be appreciated to get this novice up to speed.

Old November 22nd 03, 12:26 AM posted to alt.chess
CeeBee

"Tom" wrote in alt.chess:

Hi, I'm trying to find ways of loading half played games into my fritz
program. First does anyone know some good sites and second how do I do
that? I tried loading some of the games I play wiht my friend from its
your turn.com website but the format does not work as an ascii paste.
Hmmm Any advice would be appreciated to get this novice up to
speed.

Plain moves in short and long algebraic are accepted with ctrl-V (paste)
command.
As a test, copy the line below (select the text and copy it with ctrl-c or
right click-copy), open Fritz and paste it by just hitting ctrl-v (or
rightclick on the board and choose paste):

1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bb5 a6 4.Ba4

--
CeeBee

"I am not a crook"