introducing the new Chess r-i-n-g

Old November 23rd 03, 06:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.chess,rec.puzzles
|-|erc

Default introducing the new Chess r-i-n-g

Start surfing here www.r-i-n-g.com/chess

0 Trillian Chess
We hope to collect and showcase all the online chess programs that have been developed over the
years. Our goal is to create and maintain a information centre (Historical or Museum of sorts) for
enjoyment and to preserve these programs. Thank you

1 c-h-e-s-s
Chess has never been so fun or easy! Move around the mouse to know where you may move, moves are
highlighted in yellow! Play against the computer ideal for beginners to rookie level.

2 American Chess Coaching Company
A chess site developed to aid coaches in teaching the royal game of chess.

3 chess4us
defences. The idea behind this is to study tactics, endings and middlegame plans that deal with the
same type of pawn structure. So if the openings and defences listed on the far left are the ones
you are studying or want to study you are in luck and you will enjoy this site.

4 ChessManiac.com
Challenge California's chess players to free correspondence email chess. ChessManiac.com provides
you with a rating, and stores your history of games. You can even export your games in pgn format.
Come and join us!

5 VeteranChess.com
Play chess with U.S.A. Veterans. We offer ranking and keep a record of all of your games. These
games can even be exported in the pgn format. Are you a veteran? Do you like to play chess? Well
come and join other veterans in a game of chess. You can also keep in touch with each other via our
forums and chat feature.

Cheers to all members, now I just have keep my webhosting fees paid!
Free to join to all chess webmasters!

Herc

Old November 25th 03, 06:25 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.chess,rec.puzzles

|-|erc wrote in message
Start surfing here www.r-i-n-g.com/chess

0 Trillian Chess
We hope to collect and showcase all the online chess programs that have

been developed over the
years. Our goal is to create and maintain a information centre (Historical

or Museum of sorts) for
enjoyment and to preserve these programs. Thank you

0076

1 c-h-e-s-s
Chess has never been so fun or easy! Move around the mouse to know where

you may move, moves are
highlighted in yellow! Play against the computer ideal for beginners to

rookie level.

2 American Chess Coaching Company
A chess site developed to aid coaches in teaching the royal game of chess.

3 chess4us

with specific openings and

Old November 27th 03, 02:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.chess,rec.puzzles
King Leopold

I have e-mailed you several times. Nut you have not answered any of them.
Please e-mail me directly at or
.
Leopold

Old November 30th 03, 08:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.chess,rec.puzzles
Prai Jei

"King Leopold" wrote in message
I have e-mailed you several times. Nut you have not answered any of them.
Please e-mail me directly at or
.
Leopold

Your Majesty, I beg to suggest that you will not get much of a sensible
response from the entity posting under an identifier consisting of a
multi-repeated letter followed by "no longer subscribing" and a series of
irrelevant names.

--
Paul V. S. Townsend
Interchange the alphabetic elements to reply