Alexandra: a new talking chess computer - a review

Old December 6th 03, 07:29 AM posted to alt.chess
Chris Kantack

Default Alexandra: a new talking chess computer - a review

A brand new review for a brand new chess computer!

Read what I like (and dislike) about Alexandra at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/l.../alexandra.htm

(This being a new web page, please let me know if any problems are
encountered. Thanks.)
--
Chris Kantack
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/lcdchess/home.htm