N.Y. Times Chess

Old December 16th 03, 12:28 AM posted to alt.chess
cam lowes

Default N.Y. Times Chess

Hi
There,
Anyone know who keeps an archive of the annotated chess
games that appear in the N.Y. Times Sunday Edition.
I usually forget that its buried in the sports sections along with the
wretched exploits of the NFL /NBA/NHL,ad nauseum,etc., and throw it out.

Thanks,
Cam

p.s. And yes, I have already tried the NY Times web site.

Old December 16th 03, 01:39 AM posted to alt.chess
Steve Grant

"cam lowes" wrote in message
Hi
There,
Anyone know who keeps an archive of the annotated

chess
games that appear in the N.Y. Times Sunday Edition.
I usually forget that its buried in the sports sections along with the
wretched exploits of the NFL /NBA/NHL,ad nauseum,etc., and throw it out.

Thanks,
Cam

p.s. And yes, I have already tried the NY Times web site.

I have a .pgn file of the columns for 2002-2003.