Handheld computer chess site

Old January 31st 04, 02:56 AM posted to alt.chess
Chris Kantack

Default Handheld computer chess site

For the past few years, I've had a chance to review a number of handheld
computer chess devices. Though my free time is limited, I have had an
opportunity to write a reviews on a few of them.

If you're interested in handheld chess computers, check out my site at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/lcdchess/home.htm
--
Chris Kantack
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/lcdchess/home.htm