information here on handheld chess computers

Old February 17th 04, 03:55 AM posted to alt.chess
Chris Kantack

Default information here on handheld chess computers

Handheld chess computers are now a bargain! You can even purchase a great
talking handheld chess computer for as little as $22.95! Over the past few
years, I've written up some reviews for those interested in purchasing a
chess computer. Check out some of my reviews below:

LCD Chess home page (My "home page" for chess.)
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/lcdchess/home.htm

Talking LCD Chess (Plays great chess and talks! Less than $25.)
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/l...talkinglcd.htm

Touch Chess (great PDA-style chess computer for less than $50.)
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/l...excltchess.htm

Chess Station (Slick handheld that can dock with a small chessboard!)
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/l...essstation.htm

Chess Tiger (for the Palm PDA computers):
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/l...chesstiger.htm

Also at my site:

Alexandra (Talking tabletop computer for less than $60)
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/l.../alexandra.htm

King Arthur (another great tabletop chess computer)
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/l...kingarthur.htm

GameTime II (Digital chess timer)
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/l...s/gametime.htm

Dan Heisman' "A Parent's Guide to Chess" (A book review)
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/l...rentsguide.htm

Enjoy my reviews!

Thanks,

Chris Kantack
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/lcdchess/home.htm
(remove the "nospampls" from my email address if replying by email)