looking for chess clock

Old April 26th 04, 11:46 PM posted to alt.chess
Modis Podis

Default looking for chess clock

hey everybody, i'm looking for a replacement chess clock, as I
lost mine a while back and haven't gone about replacing it yet...
I had an old Jerger, but I hear they've since gone out of
business.

I've always fancied those digital ones that are black,
with the white faces, and or the little white digital ones,
although there's something special about hearing the tick tock
of the jerger, and watching the minute hand bring up the flag.

anybody have a reccomendation as to where I might purchase?

-Omar
Old April 27th 04, 11:31 AM posted to alt.chess
shebang

Modis Podis wrote:
hey everybody, i'm looking for a replacement chess clock, as I
lost mine a while back and haven't gone about replacing it yet...
I had an old Jerger, but I hear they've since gone out of
business.

I've always fancied those digital ones that are black,
with the white faces, and or the little white digital ones,
although there's something special about hearing the tick tock
of the jerger, and watching the minute hand bring up the flag.

anybody have a reccomendation as to where I might purchase?

-Omar

Omar,

Recently, I purchased a BHB clock. I spent a lot of time looking around
, and the best place I found to buy a clock online is:

www.wholesalechess.com

You can find both digital and analog clocks (several models) here at
competitive prices. Also I might recommend looking on ebay.

Chris

Old May 2nd 04, 12:18 PM posted to alt.chess
Modis Podis

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 04:31:14 -0500, shebang wrote:

Modis Podis wrote:
[...]

thanks, i'll check that out