Chessmaster 9000

Old June 22nd 04, 05:07 AM posted to alt.chess
salvatore liotta

Default Chessmaster 9000

Does anyone know anything about online chess by using Chessmaster 9000?

I have installed the software and am not able to play on line. I have a cable hookup and so my connection is good. I get an error message saying something about incompatibility of servers.

???????

Thanks.

Wanting to play on line chess in Buffalo
Old September 5th 04, 06:40 PM posted to alt.chess
Sam

There is a solution for this problem at http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/
forum and when patch done you can connect to online chess play of CM.
However, you can hardly find any one playing there.

Old September 12th 04, 08:12 AM posted to alt.chess
[email protected]

I would really use another server I played online on chess master 9000 a bit
back you should really go to
icc if you are serious and fics if you just wanna have fun but the cm online
support is good and fun but
there aren't many players there and their strenght is pretty low. Also you
can't get a high rating I won 20 games
never drew or lost any and I was up to 1400 on my other servers and in life
i am around 1990.

http://www.chessclub.com
http://www.fics.com

Thank you mutto mister aregoto