Saitek Cosmic Chess vs. Kasparov Chessmate on PDA

Old August 31st 04, 02:36 AM posted to alt.chess
Nimrod

Default Saitek Cosmic Chess vs. Kasparov Chessmate on PDA

Hello all,

I'm looking to play some chess on the go while riding the train to and
from work.

One product I am considering is the Saitek Cosmic Chess handheld LCD
chess. I checked out the previous version of LCD chess which was on
display at Sharper Image and was a little underwhelmed by the quality
of the graphics. It's going to take a while to get used to telling the
pieces apart!

The other way I was considering going was withe some sort of PDA that
can run Kasparovs Chessmate.

I had in mind the PalmOne Zire 21 or the PalmOne 31. I don't own
either of these yet.

Any suugestions?

-Bob J