Chess computer manual

Old September 30th 04, 11:17 AM posted to alt.chess,rec.games.chess
Jack

Default Chess computer manual

Hello
Anyone know where I can download the manual for a Saitek Kasparov Sensor XL
?

I've tried the obvious Saitek site.

Thanks
Jack

Old October 2nd 04, 02:40 AM posted to alt.chess,rec.games.chess
[email protected]

"Jack" wrote in message ...
Hello
Anyone know where I can download the manual for a Saitek Kasparov Sensor XL
?

I've tried the obvious Saitek site.

Thanks
Jack

The Excalibur website has posted manuals for only some of their
computers, but not the model I have. So I emailed them and they
replied with a e-manaual (and its still not available online).

So, if Excalibur did that for me, maybe Saitek will for you, who
knows, good luck!

William Hatfield King

Old October 9th 04, 12:43 PM posted to alt.chess
Jerry W

1. Find a friend who also wants to learn, or at least admits to being rubbish at it
2. Buy a beginner's book, there are hundreds, and work through it
3. Join a club as soon as you can play even a basic game successfully
4. No doubt there are internet sites that cater for beginners too

Remember, everybody [except Capablanca, so he claimed] was rubbish at chess once...