I am thinking of bringing a lawsuit to stop the move to Crossville - Opinions Wanted

Old November 17th 04, 01:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal
sandirhodes

Default I am thinking of bringing a lawsuit to stop the move to Crossville - Opinions Wanted

"Matt Nemmers" wrote
"Sam Sloan" wrote

(ChessforLife) wrote:

You are a pathological liar and a despicable human being.

I am confident that the 17 people you fired in August 2003 and the 25
remaining people you are trying to fire now do not agree with your
assessment.

I am confident that 90% of the people you've ever met and who come into
contact with on a daily basis agree with this assessment, ****bag.

And the other 10% think it's an understatement????

sandirhodes

Old November 18th 04, 10:44 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal
Joker

"Matt Nemmers" You are a pathological liar and a despicable human being.

Beatriz Marinello

I am confident that 90% of the people you've ever met and who come into

contact with on a daily basis agree with this assessment, ****bag.

What is going on with the USCF, I have not been following this and just have
returned hopefully participate again. The allegations of Mr. Sloan are
pretty serious, and why is the USCF moving, and who is Beatriz Marinello?

Old November 18th 04, 07:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal
Tim Hanke

"Joker" wrote ...

What is going on with the USCF, I have not been following this and just have
returned hopefully participate again. The allegations of Mr. Sloan are
pretty serious, and why is the USCF moving, and who is Beatriz Marinello?

Beatriz Marinello is the head of the gang of thieves that have taken
over USCF. Her henchman is a guy named Hanke, who drives around with
all of USCF's money in a suitcase in the trunk of his car, apparently
because he doesn't trust banks. Marinello and Hanke are like Bonnie &
Clyde.

Tim Hanke
Old November 18th 04, 08:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal
Mike Nolan

(Tim Hanke) writes:

Marinello and Hanke are like Bonnie & Clyde.

Tim, I saw the movie. When you were elected to the board you became
IMPORTANT, not impotent. :-)
--
Mike Nolan
Old November 19th 04, 02:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal
AVB

"Tim Hanke" Beatriz Marinello is the head of the gang of thieves that
have taken over USCF. Her henchman is a guy named Hanke, who drives around
with all of USCF's money in a suitcase in the trunk of his car, apparently
because he doesn't trust banks. Marinello and Hanke are like Bonnie & Clyde.

How did it get to this? and aren't you Hanke? Is pronounced Hanky?