Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How to slow young chess players down ?! by Captain Wubba
I have had students move too quickly, some of them habitually. When it becomes a problem, I do the following with them during my lessons. I play them a G/15 or G/20 game (I consider playing students a fairly long game like this important on a regular basis), but use a stopwatch. After I move, I hit their clock, and count out 10 (or 15) seconds "One One Thousand, Two One Thousand..." and tell them...
June 25th 03 07:12 PM
by Andy Go to last post
1 813
Post New Thread