stefan Zwieg - schachnovelle

Old July 19th 03, 02:36 AM
Ian Aird

Default stefan Zwieg - schachnovelle

does anyone know where i can get a copy of this book in english or spanish.
electronic is fine. cheers

Old July 19th 03, 10:01 AM
Jenö Nyerges

"Ian Aird" wrote in message ...
does anyone know where i can get a copy of this book in english or spanish.
electronic is fine. cheers

Get his name right: Stefan Zweig!

Dyslexic cretin.

Regards

Jenö Nyerges
Old July 19th 03, 04:42 PM
CeeBee

"Ian Aird" wrote

does anyone know where i can get a copy of this book in english or
spanish. electronic is fine. cheers

You should google for "Stefan Zweig" and "The royal game".
It must be available, e.g. at Amazon, Barnes & Noble etc.

--
CeeBee

Google CeeBee @ www.geocities.com/ceebee_2
Old July 20th 03, 02:41 AM
Ian Aird

I am dyslexic actually so go **** yourself. Well done though, you spotted a
spelling mistake, you must be really, really smart. Now how about you go and
find yourself some social skills and stop wasting peoples' time with your oh
so useful messages.
Regards?! I don't think so, time waster.

"Jenö Nyerges" wrote in message
om...

Old July 20th 03, 02:05 PM
Jenö Nyerges

"Ian Aird" wrote in message ...
I am dyslexic actually so go **** yourself. Well done though, you spotted a
spelling mistake, you must be really, really smart. Now how about you go and
find yourself some social skills and stop wasting peoples' time with your oh
so useful messages.
Regards?! I don't think so, time waster.

LOL! The mere fact you respond shows you like to waste your
time.Dyslexia is not your problem.The real problem is your IQ is very
low and I dont like to talk to such people.. so please dont bother
responding, I will ignore you.

Faithfully

Jenö Nyerges
Old July 23rd 03, 10:10 AM
Ian Aird

My IQ is very low? Such people?? You will ignore me?? wow that's strong!
you've really hurt my feelings now. I mean seriously, are you 12? Should you
be using a computer unsupervised by mummy and daddy? Only a child could be
so superior and take themselves seriously. Grow up!

Old July 28th 03, 08:21 AM
Jan Matthies

The last comment from CeeBee was worth the threat

Make sure to also read: The Luneburg Variation by Paolo Maurensig. It
impressed me equally as Stefan Zweigs novel. It really makes you ponder.

To find a list of chess related novels go he
http://www.janmatthies.info/cgis/che...gi-bin/quiz.pl

Yours,
Jan Matthies
Chess Visualisation Training