PGN to CBH file conversion

Old July 31st 03, 04:26 PM
Avanti

Default PGN to CBH file conversion

Is this possible and if so, how is it done?
I want to convert some of my tourney games, and placed them in themed
folders.
TIA

Old July 31st 03, 11:15 PM
Avanti

"Antonio Torrecillas" wrote in message
En/na Avanti ha escrit:
Is this possible and if so, how is it done?
I want to convert some of my tourney games, and placed them in themed
folders.
TIA

Chessbase does it easily, I will try to traslate (I have Spanish
version): in "My chessbase window" clic the database in pgn format and
then with the secondary button of mouse clic "conver to new format"

AT

Gracios
Many Thanks.

Old August 2nd 03, 08:51 AM
Avanti

"Jim Roe" wrote in message
Chess Assistant 7.1 does this all with ease at a reasonable price.

I do not really want to be buying anymore software or books, as with what I
have I should be running at 150BCF or more then 2000 rated, I am actually
90BCF.