another cheap freak disconnects

Old August 2nd 03, 07:16 PM
A.Melon

Default another cheap freak disconnects

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

[Event "ICC 5 0 u"]
[Site "Internet Chess Club"]
[White "GD"]
[Black "guest1073"]
[Result "1-0"]
[ICCResult "Unregistered player Black disconnected and forfeits"]
[WhiteElo "3094"]
[Opening "Sicilian: Alapin's variation (2.c3)"]
[ECO "B22"]
[NIC "SI.46"]
[TimeControl "300+0"]

1. e4 c5
{I am still grinning at the imagination of Mogath, Werner or Ranty
Bauer playing their pirc crap}
2. c3 d5 3. exd5 Qxd5 4. d4 cxd4
{ 4... Nc6? could be countered by 5. dxc5!! as some idiiots already
suffered against me}
5. cxd4 Nc6 6. Nf3 Bg4 7. Nc3 Bxf3 8. gxf3 Qxd4
{Well known! - But not for him! He is still thinking that he is
winning and so the rest is a very unpleasant experience for this
bulls player, like the other aspect of his life, if it exists.}
9. Qxd4 Nxd4 10. Nb5 Nc2+
{Giving a check can never be wrong, can it? As to the subtleties
of this position, I must leave you alone, this forum is not for
serious discussion about analysis}
11. Kd1 Nxa1 12. Nc7+ Kd8 13. Nxa8 e5 14. Be3 b6 15. Ba6!
{I have the feeling this is all very well known, but I keep
the source secret like my identity}
15... Bd6 16. Kc1 f6 17. Rg1!
{now it is all improvisation, but the position is simply too good}
17... g6 18. Rd1 Ke7 19. Kb1 g5 20. Bb5!!
{a nasty escape} 20... Nh6 21. Nc7 Bxc7 22. Rd7+ Ke6
{and instead of a decent resignation, which cannot be expected
by internet freaks and forum writers...}
23. Rxc7 {Unregistered player Black disconnected and forfeits}
1-0