Variance of Blitz vs Standard ratings

Old August 7th 03, 08:45 PM
TruthXayer

Default Variance of Blitz vs Standard ratings

Hi,

I notice that my blitz rating varies greatly from 1450-1800, whereas
standard stays in range 1800-1900.
Is this common practize? Or is it a fact that when I play lots of blitz
rating goes down....more..

thanks,

note: Blitz = 3 0; standard is 30 5 or longer....
Old August 8th 03, 02:17 PM
Burkart Venzke

"TruthXayer" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
Hi,

I notice that my blitz rating varies greatly from 1450-1800, whereas
standard stays in range 1800-1900.
Is this common practize? Or is it a fact that when I play lots of blitz
rating goes down....more..

My standard stays in range 1850-1880, my blitz in 2050-2100.
Hm, perhaps the calculation of your blitz rating is not the same as for the
standard?

Burkart