Endgame theory in PGN

Old August 8th 03, 04:14 AM
Jim Roe

Default Endgame theory in PGN

No.
"TruthXayer" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I am looking to learn the standard endgame position theory like
Rook +p vs Rook +p, Bishop+p vs N+p etc...

Is it available for download somesite for free?

thanks,
-

Old August 12th 03, 08:25 PM
Nonyz

"Mike Leahy" wrote in message gy.com...
I haven't seen it for free or in PGN, but our "100 Essential Endings"
ebook would be nearly ideal for that.

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"
www.bookup.com

Please watch out for this fellow - he's a known spammer.
Just submit a fictitious email address when you sign up at his site
and you should be OK. Whatever you do, _don't_ sign up using any
important work/personal addresses.

Old August 21st 03, 08:22 PM
TruthXayer

Hi,

I saw a lot of theory books at gambit soft site, I tried submitting
a db book to get password, most of the ones I have are already there...

Can some kind folk send me passwd to site so I can download the books ?
Why do they limit knowledge now that their collection is so huge anyways...