welcome new members

Old August 22nd 03, 02:50 PM
Anonymous

Default welcome new members

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

[Event "ICC 5 0 u"]
[Site "Internet Chess Club"]
[Date "2003.08.18"]
[Round "-"]
[White "GD"]
[Black "Wahlqvist"]
[Result "1-0"]
[ICCResult "Black resigns"]
[WhiteElo "3094"]
[BlackElo "1259"]
[Opening "QGD: Marshall defense"]
[ECO "D06"]
[NIC "QP.08"]
[TimeControl "300+0"]

1. d4 d5 2. c4 Nf6 3. cxd5 Nxd5 4. e4!! Nf6 5. Nc3 Nc6 6. d5 Ne5
7. f4 Ng6 8. e5 Nd7 9. Nf3 b6 10. h4 Nc5 11. h5
{Black resigns} 1-0

We, Alekhine, Nikolic, me and other patzers, play 4.e4 if you permit
(or not), ASSBauer!
And We dont care to explain to you why. Maybe We have different opinions
from some wannabee masters and you will have to accept that,
egocentric ASSBauer. What a JOKE, keep enjoying internet, child!

Old August 22nd 03, 04:00 PM
floris

you are getting veeeeeeeeeeeeeery boring

Werner wrote news:[email protected] rd.de...

Old August 22nd 03, 04:08 PM
gorkov43

floris wrote in message
you are getting veeeeeeeeeeeeeery boring

Yeah really Werner you are becoming so predictible, your annotations
have become stale, your comments repetitive, and your insults more and more
passe. You better come up with some inspiration before you simply fade
away...while your games are indeed slightly amusing they are hardly worth
the double-click, its all the other childish nonsense that people need from
you (like a carwreck, you dont want to look but somehow you find yourself
doing so anyway), not lopsided blowouts in games of blitz candy chess.

Old August 22nd 03, 06:44 PM
Andreas Walkenhorst

"Antonio Torrecillas" wrote in message
[snip]
Compare you with other "anonymous" players but not with Alekhine or
Nikolic. There is a game in under-10 section spanish ch-J which seems
more accurate as a reference from your game.

You are a patzer. But this is not the problem, the actual problem is
that you are unpolite and annoying.

Antonio,

assumed you'd play in an open tourney, where you're more or less regularly
playing on the first boards (which happens I guess g).
Now regularly after you've finished your game, and return to the lobby of
the playing hall, where players analyze their games, you see a guy rated
about 1500, and regularly playing and the other *end* of the boards bg,
who loudly praises the "quality" (ROTFL) of his games and the lack of
abilities of his opponents. Would you care? I guess not.

This guy is only a laugh, so have fun with his completely worthless games (I
was always curious how many games he has to play to be able to post one won
game here LOL) and even more worthless (and ridiculous) comments.
And always remember, he compared himself to Alekhine, which tells enough
about his abilities (and state of mind). So again, just let him live in
*his* world.

Andreas

Old August 22nd 03, 09:10 PM
lalala

Antonio Torrecillas schrieb:

En/na Andreas Walkenhorst ha escrit:
(...) So again, just let him live in *his* world.

Andreas

Hello Andreas,

I completely agree.

I usually let Peter Werner live in his world but a few times I clic
automatically in "answer" (this time after reading his insults to Mr
Bauer who wrote an interesting and correct comment) but after that I
think maybe it was better not no had answered.

AT

Dear Mr. Torrecillas,

for a real chess player it may be hard to believe, but we have enough
evidence that Werner's postings are not about chess, they are about
insulting and annoying people. He really doesn't deserve your
politeness (yes, even calling him a patzer is not rude; it's simply
a fact). For a few days I have been playing the troll's troll, and
he reacted as could be expected: stupidly (see 'A drastic troll
defeat').
So stupid, actually, that I tend to believe now he hasn't deserved
even that.

Regards
Old August 22nd 03, 09:48 PM
Randy Bauer

Anonymous wrote in message news:[email protected] ord.de...
[...]

Werner,

It's indicative of your development, chess and personal, that you
resort to silly name calling in a discussion of chess theory.

Feel free to take Alekhine's name in vain, but please note that the
line quoted for the Alekhine game against Marshall offfered black an
opportunity for straightforward equality.

Alekhine often got away with second-rate moves in the opening because
he was, well, Alekhine. Study his autobiography and you'll find that
1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 black moves 3.Be2 was a line he was firmly convinced was
the best method against the Sicilian. I doubt Kasparov, Karpov,
Fischer, etc. (I know, your "peers" in the legend of your own mind)
would agree. I also can quote you numerous sources -- grandmasters
even -- who believe 4.e4 imprecise. I can assure you that neither
Nikolic or Alekhine would be so presumptuous to give it a "!!"

Grow up, go away, or vastly improve your own chess play. Better yet,
post a game you actually played against a named opponent in a real
tournament so we can guage your true playing strength.

Randy Bauer
(who has real games - wins, losses, and draws -- against
internationally and nationally titled players available for study on
the Internet)
Old August 22nd 03, 11:21 PM
Randy Bauer

"gorkov43" wrote in message t...
floris wrote in message
you are getting veeeeeeeeeeeeeery boring

Yeah really Werner you are becoming so predictible, your annotations
have become stale, your comments repetitive, and your insults more and more
passe. You better come up with some inspiration before you simply fade
away...while your games are indeed slightly amusing they are hardly worth
the double-click, its all the other childish nonsense that people need from
you (like a carwreck, you dont want to look but somehow you find yourself
doing so anyway), not lopsided blowouts in games of blitz candy chess.

I seriously doubt that Werner has actually played some of these games.
I mean, come on, we've seen every 200 year old trap known to man (any
day now, we'll get the Noah's Ark trap, then we will really have
spanned history). I've played plenty of games on ICC (about 10,000
rated), even against guests (and been a guest myself), and I've NEVER
encountered a single game of this sort. Kind of makes you wonder,
doesn't it?

It's kind of sad that a person is so starved for attention they have
to resort to these inane "game" posts.

Randy Bauer

Old August 22nd 03, 11:42 PM
Antonio Torrecillas

En/na Randy Bauer ha escrit:

I seriously doubt that Werner has actually played some of these games.
I mean, come on, we've seen every 200 year old trap known to man (any
day now, we'll get the Noah's Ark trap, then we will really have
spanned history). I've played plenty of games on ICC (about 10,000
rated), even against guests (and been a guest myself), and I've NEVER
encountered a single game of this sort. Kind of makes you wonder,
doesn't it?

It's kind of sad that a person is so starved for attention they have
to resort to these inane "game" posts.

Randy Bauer

Hello Mr Bauer,

You, as experienced player, "know" that most of the games P.W. has post
here does not correspond with his comments. I saw some of the first ones
He post here, and they were not as absurds as his commments.

That mean that or He is a child wasting our time with nonsense comments
or He has not played those games (which are not specially correct but
have some sense).

Another thing is how annoying he can arrive to be.

AT

Old August 23rd 03, 03:21 AM
Randy Bauer

[...]

Hello Mr. Torrecillas,

You are absolutely correct, Werner is annoying and childish. Some
suggest we should just ignore him, but I don't think bad behavior
should be accepted.

Randy Bauer
Old August 24th 03, 03:28 AM

"Antonio Torrecillas" wrote in message
En/na Anonymous ha escrit:
[White "GD"]
[Black "Wahlqvist"]

1. d4 d5 2. c4 Nf6 3. cxd5 Nxd5 4. e4!! Nf6 5. Nc3 Nc6 6. d5 Ne5
7. f4 Ng6 8. e5 Nd7 9. Nf3 b6 10. h4 Nc5 11. h5
{Black resigns} 1-0

We, Alekhine, Nikolic, me and other patzers, play 4.e4 if you permit
(or not), ASSBauer!
And We dont care to explain to you why. Maybe We have different opinions
from some wannabee masters and you will have to accept that,
egocentric ASSBauer.

Bauer is an ass! The only thing up for debate is whether or not he started
being an ass after his skanky wife Debbie started cheating on him or if he
was always that way!?!