chess board information

Old September 2nd 03, 05:05 PM
steve

Default chess board information

Hi,

I'm writing to this newsgroup (and three other chess-related groups) as a
first step in getting the word out about a Limited Edition, collector's
chessboard I've created. If this is of interest, please read on.

(Also, to help me understand the chess market, where do you shop for
chess-related products?)

I'm a professional photographer who has created a unique chessboard. It's
better to see it than to read about it, but each 2.25" square is a stunning
photograph from the Southwestern region of the U.S. The photographic print
is on highest-quality Fuji Crystal Archive photographic paper, and presented
in 21" square, 0.8" thick sheets of high-grade Acrylic. The effect is
remarkable. Recognizing the tremendous work that goes into each, and because
I'm limiting the edition to only 100, I am selling them for $1000.00 each.
If you are interested, please write to me at my temporary address:
(I'll be on a new website soon) and I'll Email you
some low-res photographs that will fulfill your expectations.

Thank you for your help and your interest,

Steven F. Mansard

Old September 3rd 03, 11:50 PM
Ron

FWIW, you probably won't have a lot of luck selling to serious
chessplayers. They'll find the images on the board to be a distraction.
I suspect you're better off selling to tourists and collectors, who
don't frequent r.g.c.a very much.
Old September 4th 03, 01:44 AM
steve

Thanks, Ricardo.