Mate in 10 by Beginner Level (one more)

Old July 17th 08, 06:34 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics
Sanny

Default Mate in 10 by Beginner Level (one more)

Mate in 10 by Beginner Level. In this game a new player named "Tango"
played a game with Beginner Level.

Beginner won the game in just 10 moves. I think he should have played
with Queen odds.

Game Played between Tango and beginner at GetClub.com

Tango: (Black)
beginner: (White)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...936&game=Chess

White -- Black
(beginner) -- (Tango)

1. e2-e4{0} e7-e5{16}
2. Bf1-c4{0} Bf8-c5{6}
3. Ng1-f3{0} Ng8-f6{2}
4. Nf3-e5{26} Nf6-e4{20}
5. Bc4-f7{20} Ke8-f8{34}
6. d2-d4{34} Bc5-d4{18}
7. Qd1-d4{6} Qd8-f6{20}
8. Qd4-e4{8} d7-d6{18}
9. Ne5-g6{10} h7-g6{10}
10. Qe4-e8{0}
Tango: (Black)
beginner: (White)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...936&game=Chess

He played so badly that I felt as if I am better than him. As I lost
in just 11 moves and he in 10 moves.

I feel Tango is 900+ rated while I am 1100+ rated.

Bye
Sanny