Kramnik finally wins one

Old October 27th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis
chessplayer

Default Kramnik finally wins one

The way this entire match was going I felt that Kramnik might yet
again louse it up and maybe just draw this game. It was good to see
him win one. If things had gone his way and he had taken advantage of
his situations in earlier games he might actually have been leading
this match up. But that hasn't happened and now we hope that he
manages to win the next two games and tie the match. Of course Anand
is superb in rapid chess and will probably win there and take the
title but at least the match up will go into the rapid stage. Of
course the odds are that Anand will at least tie one of the other
matches and so the match will end at this stage itself but it would be
nice to see the match go into the rapid stage.
Old October 29th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis
SAT W-7

Anand would have to checkmate me , i would not accept a draw in the next
game either..

Maybe in the last game i mite if he beat me in the next game....