The New York Times - Deluxe Edition - Touch Screen Talking Chess

Old July 7th 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc
Locksley Young

Default The New York Times - Deluxe Edition - Touch Screen Talking Chess

Where can I download a manual for this hand held Chess computer?
I just received one I purchased online and no manual is included.

"The New York Times - Deluxe Edition - Touch Screen Talking Chess "

Thanks.
Locksley

Old January 3rd 15, 04:27 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

https://www.chesshouse.com/v/vspfile..._echess_MA.pdf
Old January 3rd 15, 04:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Also he http://www.excaliburelectronics.com/..._echess_MA.pdf