There is a new Forum for SCID chess Database. We can post SCID problems and questions there.

« Website | Help! »

Old December 25th 03, 08:35 PM
Antonio R.

Default There is a new Forum for SCID chess Database. We can post SCID problems and questions there.

Hi,

There is finally a Forum to discuss SCID chess database matters. We
can post there problems and questions regarding SCID. The new SCID
FORUM is at:
http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=8459

There is no login to post there for the time being.

Antonio R.