RGCA Relaunched

Old December 28th 03, 03:41 AM
Andrew Templeton

Default RGCA Relaunched

Hello,

Now that Palview4 has been released, I'm going to try to get the
RGCA site back up and running on a daily basis, or nearly daily,
depending upon what is going on in chess. I have started by covering the
games of Reggio Emilia which began today (Dec 27). The first round games
are up on the site and can be viewed through the site's JavaScript game
viewer. (Once you have a game up in the viewer, you might want to click
on the viewer help button -- the question mark at the bottom -- to get
an idea of what you can do.)
I'll start the Hastings games tomorrow, Dec 28.
I would appreciate any suggestions on the site. For example, it
appears to be a bit 'bright' to me with all that white -- what do you think?

http://members.rogers.com/rgca/rgca/rgcamag.htm

Best regards,
Andy

Old December 28th 03, 05:50 PM
Mark Houlsby

Andrew Templeton wrote in message ...
snip
I would appreciate any suggestions on the site.

At the risk of seeming incorrigibly churlish, I suggest putting the
second "i" in "officIal"...

For example, it
appears to be a bit 'bright' to me with all that white -- what do you think?

To me, it looks fine. A good site. Thanks.

Old December 28th 03, 11:46 PM
Andrew Templeton

Mark Houlsby wrote:

Andrew Templeton wrote in message ...
snip

I would appreciate any suggestions on the site.

At the risk of seeming incorrigibly churlish, I suggest putting the
second "i" in "officIal"...

What can I say -- spellcheckers are only as good as the people who
drive them. Thanks for the heads up!

For example, it
appears to be a bit 'bright' to me with all that white -- what do you think?

To me, it looks fine. A good site. Thanks.

OK. I'll stick with what I've got for now. I'll wait to see if I get
any complaints.

BTW I've updated the site to include the 2nd round games from Reggio
and the 1st round games from Hastings.

Andy