What's happening lately with these newsgroups?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 20th 04, 03:42 PM
mafergut

Default What's happening lately with these newsgroups?

Hi all chess fans and polite posters from these newsgroups

First of all, sorry for crossposting but I think what I'll write applies
equally to the three ng's.
Is it me or in the last weeks this newsgroups are full of spam, nonsense,
cracking and other worthless **** posting? It is increasingly difficult to
discern the useful ans serious posts from the nauseating volume of crap
generated. My killfiles are also increasing but it seems not to be useful
anymore.

I know its like shouting in the desert but I would like all this to
dissapear. Perhaps the best action is to simply ignore it, but it annoys me
in the extreme, to the point of beginning to consider to stop reading these
ng's.

Regards,
mafergut