GM Dzindzichashvili videos?

Old February 2nd 04, 08:09 PM
richard kennedy

Default GM Dzindzichashvili videos?

Anyone have experience with the videos "Scotch Gambit - Giuoco Piano:
Win Either Way" and "New White Secrets Against Two Knight's Defense"
by Roman Dzindzichashvili?

I am wondering if he makes any reference - even a snickering one - to
either 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bc4 Bc5 4.Bxf7+ Kxf7 5.Nxe5+ (the Jerome
Gambit) or 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bc4 Bc5 4.d4 ed 5.Bxf7+.

I know that 4.d4 is the subject of the new The Italian Gambit book,
and I am going to pick that up.

I also realize that after 4.d4 ed 5.O-O Nf6 the game can enter the Max
Lange (or "Map Large" as one MCO misprint had it) attack. Or it can
enter strange waters indeed (the Estrin-Sveshnikov attack?) with 4.d4
ed 5.c3 dc 6.Bxf7+ etc.

I'm just trying to see if there are any modern looks at the first two
lines I mention, which date back to 1874.

Many thanks!

Rick Kennedy