"How to win Blitz games" by Genrikh Chepukaitis

Old February 6th 04, 07:55 AM
Mogath3

Default "How to win Blitz games" by Genrikh Chepukaitis

I've seen this article mentioned before, but I could never find it. Anyone know
where it can be had? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jeff

Old February 6th 04, 03:52 PM
Flobby Bischer

This is what i found at www.bookfinder.com

Blitz Theory:
How to Win at Blitz Chess
by Jonathan Maxwell
ISBN: 0-9677752-0-5 / 0967775205
Title: Blitz Theory: How to Win at Blitz Chess
Author: Jonathan Maxwell
Publisher: Silent Lyric Productions
Edition: Softcover

http://www.bookfinder.com/dir/i/Blit...ss/0967775205/

Old February 6th 04, 06:16 PM
egis

Mogath3 wrote:
I've seen this article mentioned before, but I could never find it. Anyone know
where it can be had? Thanks in advance.

try www.chesscafe.com archives
at least you should find the interview.
Old February 6th 04, 09:44 PM
Mogath3

try www.chesscafe.com archives
at least you should find the interview.

I tried that today and I can't seem to locate it. I looked in all the archives
and didn't see that interview. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks very much for your reply.

Regards,
Jeff

Old February 12th 04, 07:31 PM
egis

Mogath3 wrote:
try www.chesscafe.com archives
at least you should find the interview.

I tried that today and I can't seem to locate it. I looked in all the archives
and didn't see that interview. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks very much for your reply.

ok, than another link with the same (?!) interview:
http://www.gmchess.com/articles/skittles.html

"Chess Philosopher:
Genrikh Chepukaitis

by Misha Savinov"