Danish Gambit

Old July 15th 03, 07:03 PM
Fritz Wuehler

Default Danish Gambit

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

"Douglas L Stewart" wrote:

I guess I am being silly responding to a troll, but here goes anyway.

"I play it on the Internet frequently for fun." was what I said,
wiith "for
fun" being the key part of that sentence. It is not part of my
tournament repertoire.

I'm actually rather clueless about the Ruy Lopez, since I
usually drop the bishop on c4 on the way to b5.

That's exactly what I meant, boy. You will never recognize your mistakes. It is only "fun" for you, and only if you win, boy.
It is not part of your "opening repertoire" (regardless if it exists)
, so you play the junk moves against some unknown beginners.
They are not worthy of your "real repertoire".
How nice. As I said, you don't know any serious opening, and
"dropping bishops" is not uncommon in your circles.

Old July 16th 03, 06:24 AM
Douglas L Stewart

Kind of like how you use your regular email address when posting anything
semi-intelligent, but you hide behind an anonymous remailer when you want to
display your idiocy?

ll.eu.org...

Old July 16th 03, 10:03 AM
Andreas Walkenhorst

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 05:24:28 GMT, "Douglas L Stewart"
wrote:

Kind of like how you use your regular email address when posting anything
semi-intelligent, but you hide behind an anonymous remailer when you want to
display your idiocy?

Douglas,
just don't feed the trolls, especially if they are 1500 rated, and
have no idea about chess.

Andreas