Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Diary Problem 15 (Novice) Mate in 5 by Fernando
r3r3/pp2qpkp/3R3p/2p5/P3p3/1P5P/2PQ1PP1/4R1K1 w - - 0 25 25. Qxh6+ Kg8 ? 26. Re3 f5 ?? 27. # in 5 White to play and mate in 5. Best regards,
July 1st 03 08:43 PM
by Fernando Go to last post
0 982
Diary Problem 14 (Novice + Advanced) Endgame by Fernando
1r4k1/2R2p1p/4p1p1/3p4/1q4P1/1r5P/5P2/2Q1R1K1 b - - 0 27 White just played 27.g4. How does black continue? Best regards, Fernando
July 1st 03 08:17 PM
by Fernando Go to last post
1 932
Defeating Kings Gambit - Help Request !!!! by Andreas Walkenhorst
On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 12:53:36 GMT, "Gunny Bunny" wrote: Hello, I am playing black and my opponents move into the Kings Gambit as follows: 1.e4 c5 2. f4 Is there a particular line I can follow to is best with dealing with this
July 1st 03 07:05 PM
by Gunny Bunny Go to last post
2 1,090
A Truly Solid Defense to 1.e4 ! by Tony T. Warnock
Fred Galvin wrote: On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, Tony T. Warnock wrote: The only (almost only) lines in the double King Pawn openings where Black's strategy involves ...f6 are the Boden-Kieseritzty Gambit where Black has already traded off the King's Knight and in the Ruy Lopez. In the exchange variation, White has traded the King's Bishop so the a2-g8 diagonal isn't so critical....
July 1st 03 02:53 PM
by Claus-Jürgen Heigl Go to last post
1 1,146
Rules Worth Following? by Burkart Venzke
"Jarto" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ... The famous Lasker says: Lasker's rules for the opening 1.Do not move any pawns in the opening of a game but the King and Queen pawns. I prefer 1. Bc4 / QB4 :)
July 1st 03 12:53 PM
by Burkart Venzke Go to last post
0 1,052
Post New Thread