How to go about using new software to get the most out of my money

Old July 12th 03, 08:18 AM
Daved

Default How to go about using new software to get the most out of my money

just bought three things from chesscafe: Powerbook 2003, Shredder 7, and
Art of Attack. just wanted some ideas of how would be the best way of
going about using each one and in what ways would it be good to use any
of them together. All ideas will be appreciated. Thanks.

Old July 13th 03, 01:33 PM
Daved

thanks a mill your ideas are very much appreciated.

Regards
-Daved-