New products

Old July 17th 03, 01:19 AM
Rob

Default New products

Anon Anonymous wrote:
Hi group:

Majestic Chess sounds like a Chessmaster competitor but with Win 2000
support:
http://hoyle.sierra.com/majestic_chess.html

... and Ruffian gone commercial ...
http://www.mindscape.co.uk/products/...fo.asp?pid=384

I am curious to hear frm anyone who may have tried any of these programs.

Regards,

nm

Hi nm

First links does not work. And where did my friend from Sweden go
commercial? Looked at that page, why do you think that Ruffian went
commercial?

And if a chess engine like Ruffian, or actually his Swedish Master did
go commercial, I hope he will get wealthy and rich from it.

Or is this just an attempt to make a commercial for the Kasparov stuff?

Well I wish Garry a lot of money to earn too.

Rob.

Old July 17th 03, 02:36 AM
Anon Anonymous

Hi Rob:

To the best of my knowledge, Kasparov Chess uses the Ruffian engine, and I
too hope that the authors receive their well-deserved fame and fortune.

I just tried the first link and it worked for me. Strange that it did not
for you. Perhaps you should try again.

Regards,

nm

"Rob" wrote in message
. nl...

Old July 17th 03, 10:54 AM
Rob

Anon Anonymous wrote:
Hi Rob:

To the best of my knowledge, Kasparov Chess uses the Ruffian engine, and I
too hope that the authors receive their well-deserved fame and fortune.

I just tried the first link and it worked for me. Strange that it did not
for you. Perhaps you should try again.

O. but it part of Chess Assistant 7 too, but I doubt it will go
commercial in such a way that it can't also be gotten free.

I will try that link again.

Regards,

Rob.