Live Broadcast! Junior 8 - Hiarcs 8 (9.5-2.5) so far (79%)

Old July 17th 03, 03:29 PM
inTA

Default Live Broadcast! Junior 8 - Hiarcs 8 (9.5-2.5) so far (79%)

Time Control:

40/2 hours + 20/1 hour + 30mins rest:
Hardwa Dual AMD 2400+ 1 cpu each
128 MB Hash each.
Permanent Brain on.
Own books (Hiarcs is using h8.hbk) with learning.
Complete Set of 3, 4, 5 Piece Tablebases

Current Sco
123456789012
Junior 8 1111111 9.5/12 (79%)
Hiarcs 8 0000000 2.5/12

PGN of the games and past tournies can be obtained from:
http://mysite.freeserve.com/intagran...est/index.html

Live game:
http://mysite.freeserve.com/intagrand/junior8/index.htm

The Chessbase Broadcast feature has some bugs which means that it sometimes
hangs if the FTP site doesn't respond. So I have stopped broadcasting games
overnight because when I wake up I often find them stuck on a particular
move.