Crafty Learn dat file

Old July 17th 03, 09:55 PM
Robert Hyatt

Default Crafty Learn dat file

Christopher wrote:
How can I get the latest crafty learn data file? I read something in
the Crafty documentation indicating how to add a learn file but didn't
know where or how to get on the distribution list.

Thanks

I really think this is a bad idea. It sounded good when I was doing
all the "learning" stuff way back, but I am not pretty sure that trying
to share this is risky. IE two different versions should not use the
same learning stuff most likely, nor should two machines that are
vastly different in speed.

In fact, I delete position.bin frequently myself, to keep things
"fresh". Book learning is a different matter.

--
Robert Hyatt Computer and Information Sciences
University of Alabama at Birmingham