fritz 6 and XP

Old July 20th 03, 03:17 PM
Keith

Default fritz 6 and XP

any hope for my friend running XP and the rather quaint Fritz 6 - and in case
I ever 'move up' to XP from 98 - any probs running Fritz 7 and chessbaselite
??

keith
Old July 21st 03, 01:05 AM
Leonard Levy

Agree. I've been running Fritz 6 on xp for many months now without any
problems.

LL

CeeBee wrote:
(Keith) wrote

any hope for my friend running XP and the rather quaint Fritz 6 - and
in case I ever 'move up' to XP from 98 - any probs running Fritz 7
and chessbaselite ??

No problems whatsoever in _any_ direction.