how to play computer ??

Old July 21st 03, 10:03 PM
Fn39k

Default how to play computer ??

I am comtemplating playing a 3 hours training game against Hiarcs 8 and Chess
Tiger 15. My positional style saw me previously draw against Hiarcs but it only
seem to make Hiarcs come at me harder like a charging bull. I have learned that
if you play a positional style against Tiger you will lose to it's strong
tactics!? Some of the openings I use are admitably Korchnoi-style (unorthodox)
but feisty.
If you want to see some chess fun write back with some chess action.

me.