crafty and scid

Old July 24th 03, 10:54 PM
Michael Heesemann

Default crafty and scid

Hi,

I am using crafty in scid. Can I make crafty to show not only the best
line when analyzing a position? I want to see the next best moves, like
in Fritz when i press the +-button

Thanks,
Michael

Old July 25th 03, 06:48 AM
Noah Roberts

Michael Heesemann wrote:
Hi,

I am using crafty in scid. Can I make crafty to show not only the best
line when analyzing a position? I want to see the next best moves, like
in Fritz when i press the +-button

I don't believe so because crafty doesn't support multi-pv as far as I
know, and the xboard protocol doesn't support such a thing either so it
is even more doubtful.

NR