The next SuperGM vs Computer match

Old July 29th 03, 06:16 AM
Dr. Robert Faurisson

Default The next SuperGM vs Computer match

Does anyone know when the next SuperGM vs Computer match will take place?

Old July 29th 03, 07:59 AM
Russell Reagan

"Dr. Robert Faurisson" wrote

Does anyone know when the next SuperGM vs Computer match will take place?

I believe I heard that Kasparov is going to play Fritz in November (?).