Small problem with annotations in Fritz8 and chessbase8

Old July 31st 03, 10:06 AM
JMR

Default Small problem with annotations in Fritz8 and chessbase8

When I want to change the colour of a variation in Fritz8 or Chessbase8 I
make a right-Click in the panel of notation, I choose "special annotations"
and then "variation color". But this works only after I have repeated the
trick two times for the same variation.
Is this a bug ?
Thanks